PRIMARY

NONE

(this is her dominant personality type)

SECONDARY

None

(she also shows elements of this type)

Heidi

28 | Denver, Colorado

Looking for someone to have intelligent conversations with.

Her 7 interests

« »

Books/reading

Dining out

Movies/Videos

Museums

Music

Politics

Spirituality

in her own words...

I'm 22 and far too intelligent for my own good. I analyze everything, critical thinking is an innate skill; it would be as easy for me to stop as it would to quit breathing. I know a lot about a wide variety of topics and have the introspective qualities of the average 50 year old. I also have a high IQ...Not genius but close. You may be thinking "Good for you..." but no, it's really not. It alienates me and makes it almost impossible to find people I can relate to. Really, all I want is someone to share all my random thoughts with, who has their own to share with me. Someone who can get me out of my own head once in a while. I'm a Scorpio with an Aries ascendant. For anyone who doesn't understand that, I suggest you read up on these two signs; 90% of my personality is all Scorpio and the other 10% is all Aries. To give you an idea of why I warn you about this, all of the stubbornness, passion, and blind idealism associated with both signs are amplified many times over in me. And yes, being a Scorpio, sex is naturally an important part of who I am, but, as with any Scorpio, there is nothing sexier than intelligence and that goes double for me. I also do not have sex before being in a committed monogamous relationship. I am a hopeless romantic and know from experience that magical love everyone talks about does exist. There is love at first site, and it is possible to share perfect, absolute trust and openness with another person. What I don't know is whether a person can have such a miracle happen twice in one lifetime, but I do have hope that it will. I show my love in the small ways, I do try to do bigger things also, but it's important that who I'm with is aware of those little things. Because many past friends have accused me of not doing as much for them as they do for me, despite my constant intention to show them how much they mean to me. I need someone who also shows me in little ways that they care, though the big things are nice too, sometimes.

Take the personality test everyone is talking about.

I am a

Seeking a

By clicking "find chemistry now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Chemistry.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.


By using our site, you agree to Chemistry's Terms of
Use
.

About her:

  • Living situation:
    • Not Answered
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Spiritual but not religious
  • Relationship history:
    • Single (never been married)
  • Income:
    • Not Answered
  • Eye color:
    • Green
  • Hair color:
    • Auburn / Red
  • Ethnic background:
    • White/Caucasian

What she's looking for:

  • Age Range:
    • 21 - 35
  • relationship history:
    • Any
  • smokes:
    • Every once in a while
    • A few times a week
    • Every day
  • Ethnic background:
    • American Indian or Alaska Native
    • Asian
    • Black or African American
    • Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
    • Middle Eastern
    • Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
    • White/Caucasian
    • Other
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Spiritual but not religious
    • Other
  • education:
    • Some college
    • Associates / Technical degree
    • Bachelors degree
    • Graduate or professional degree
    • PhD / Post Doctoral