(this is her dominant personality type)



(she also shows elements of this type)


31 | Denver, Colorado

I enjoy witty banter

She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.

She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.

She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.

A few excerpts from her personality test:

  • Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
  • I often find myself getting lost in my thoughts during the day
  • People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct

find out your type »

Her 12 interests

« »



Dining out





Playing Sports



Watching sports

Wine tasting

in her own words...

"Quirky" is probably the best way to describe me. I'm usually called that or "Goober" I love to laugh, I love to make others laugh. When I can't make someone laugh, I get uncomfortable. I love to laugh at myself. I love to read. I once heard a quote that said something to the effect of, "If you read two books on any given topic, you will know more about that topic than 95% of the world. However, it will take a lifetime to learn more than the other 5%" Well as far as I'm concerned, that's only a bookshelf away from knowing more than the better part of the population. I look forward to the challenge. Not to say I aspire to be a know-it-all, but entertaining dinner conversation and random allusions are a must. I bought a house in November and the only things I have completely unpacked are my books, bed, bikes, & Wii because I'm totally addicted to the boxing. I love the outdoors. I love to read while outdoors. I love trying new things. I love Denver. I love dark beer. I love dark beer in Denver. I can't think of a part of the world I would not want to visit & experience first hand. Next trip is New Zealand, then Nepal and Everest Base Camp, then just off the top of my head I would love to go to Rio, Mid East, all the places described in Diamond's "Collapse," Alaska, Antarctica, Mt. Kilimanjaro, the list goes on and on. I don't typically like playing "tourist;" I hope to volunteer. I hate it when people say "supposebly" & "acrosst" I'm also not great with monologues & it took me nearly a week to figure out what to write on here. So... enjoy! ... Go Rockies!

Take the personality test everyone is talking about.

I am a

Seeking a

By clicking "find chemistry now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.

By using our site, you agree to Chemistry's Terms of

About her:

  • Living situation:
    • Live with pets
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Spiritual but not religious
  • Relationship history:
    • Single (never been married)
  • Income:
    • $25,001 to $50,000
  • Eye color:
    • Green
  • Hair color:
    • Dark brown
  • Ethnic background:
    • White/Caucasian

What she's looking for:

  • Age Range:
    • 26 - 35
  • relationship history:
    • Single (never been married)
  • smokes:
    • Not at all
  • Ethnic background:
    • American Indian or Alaska Native
    • Asian
    • Black or African American
    • Middle Eastern
    • Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
    • White/Caucasian
    • Other
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Agnostic
    • Atheist
    • Spiritual but not religious
  • education:
    • Bachelors degree
    • Graduate or professional degree
    • PhD / Post Doctoral