(this is his dominant personality type)



(he also shows elements of this type)


31 | San Diego, California

So you're saying there's a chance....

He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.

He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.

He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.

A few excerpts from his personality test:

  • People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
  • I like to figure out how things work
  • I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs

find out your type »

His 10 interests

« »


Dining out




Playing cards

Playing Sports


Watching sports

Wine tasting

in his own words...

I have been a very good wheel lately – 3rd wheel, 5th wheel, and even 7th wheel. While I love hanging out with my coupled friends, it has become pretty apparent that my whole ‘master plan’ of meeting a friend of a friend hasn’t worked out. I decided it is time to go back to the drawing board. When it comes to this website, I am just winging it. And quite frankly, I have no idea what I am doing. I like the upside of online dating though. First, I, for one, am happy this website costs money. Though a modest fee, it keeps a certain segment of the population away – which is good for all of us. Secondly, I can establish that I am educated, gainfully employed, motivated, and I have my act together. At a bar, I can only effectively demonstrate that I am capable of wearing pants and tying my shoes if the opportunity presents itself. I am hoping to be held to a higher standard. The downside? In ‘real life’ 20% of guys have enough confidence to talk to girls. In an internet setting, the percentage is closer to 90% (the other 10% are too dumb to send an email). I imagine being a girl on this website is overwhelming at best and downright terrifying at worst. There is so much to sort through when 95% of guys think they are above average. I am hoping to make things simpler. - I am not ‘from here’ – I was born and raised in Connecticut and went to school in Boston. I have been in San Diego for about 4 years, but I still feel pretty new to the city. There is still a lot of exploring to be done. - I ‘work hard’ – Since grad school, I went from public accounting to valuation to investment banking. In addition to my full time job, I have also been known to moonlight as a college professor from time to time. (seriously) - I ‘run fast’ – Not only can I run a mile under 7 minutes, but I am also 7 inches taller than the average male. My mother thinks I am dateable based on those stats alone. I am looking to meet a girl that is intelligent, thoughtful,

Take the personality test everyone is talking about.

I am a

Seeking a

By clicking "find chemistry now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.

By using our site, you agree to Chemistry's Terms of

About him:

  • Living situation:
    • Live with roommate(s)
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Christian / Catholic
  • Relationship history:
    • Single (never been married)
  • Income:
    • I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
  • Eye color:
    • Brown
  • Hair color:
    • Dark brown
  • Ethnic background:
    • White/Caucasian

What he's looking for:

  • Age Range:
    • 22 - 28
  • relationship history:
    • Single (never been married)
  • smokes:
    • Not at all
  • Ethnic background:
    • Any
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Agnostic
    • Buddhist / Taoist
    • Christian / Catholic
    • Christian / Protestant
    • Christian / Other
    • Jewish
    • Not Religious
    • Spiritual but not religious
  • education:
    • Bachelors degree
    • Graduate or professional degree
    • PhD / Post Doctoral