(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Currently living life
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
His 14 interests
in his own words...
Small town guy, transplanted in Atlanta, looking to enter culinary school and continue my education in the fall. Huge passion for music(Current playlist highlights - Arcade Fire, Os Mutantes, Portugal. The Man, Otis Redding...) enjoy sports (both participating and watching), traveling (driving the open road is far and away one of my favorite activities), and cooking just about any type of food I can get my hands on. Hoping to meet someone who's into exploring all that this city has to offer.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- Less than $25,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 22 - 25
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral