(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Recent photo from garden club power point presentation (best I could do at the moment)
She enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet she is firmly grounded in reality.
Because she is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, she can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
She seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet she or she has to have her level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
Sorry for the delay, I will post shortly. but I have been told that I must post at least 200 words now. I've read some of the male posts and have been impressed with the forthright answers so I would like to spend some time thinking about my response.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 50 - 63
- Not at all
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral