(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Recently single and trying out something new & seeing if there is anyone out there.
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
His 9 interests
in his own words...
I'm a guy looking for a girl who enjoys the same things I do, shares the same ideas, thoughts, another individual who enjoys some of same things, and who feels that the typical dating scene has run its course. I figured that its time to give this thing a shot. If anything I've written strikes an interest with you, drop me a line. If not, that's cool too. I'm not one to talk that much about myself, so its time to wrap this thing up.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 27 - 40
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral