(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for chemistry.
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
His 14 interests
in his own words...
I'm an easy going guy looking for a great person to hang out with. Looking to meet someone that has a passion for life, but doesn't take things too seriously and also has a good sense of humor. I enjoy spending time in the N. Ga mountains, movies, finding offbeat places to eat, and just hanging out at home with my pets (dogs and cat) . Other hobbies include landscaping, archery (although I don't hunt) , and fishing. I was a pretty serious runner for many years (even won a marathon), took some time off from that and I'm trying to get back into it. I love to cook and dine out, pretty much open to any type of entertainment. Anyway, there's a hint of who I am...write me to learn more.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 35 - 55
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander