(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I'm an island girl who loves city life. Interested in making new friends.
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
Her 17 interests
in her own words...
I'm from the Bahamas and grew up in Miami, Florida. I've always had a bubbly personality and I love to meet new people, yet I don't keep very many friends. I'd rather travel to a new city for the weekend and experience a new culture than go out to a club. I'm looking for someone who enjoys trying new cuisines, travel and is comfortable being friends first.
- Live with parents
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 50
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education