(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Surprisingly not all that bitter.
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
in his own words...
I'm a 66 year old widower in a wheelchair, living in a nursing home. M wife of 36 passed away almost 9 years ago and I find myself getting a bit lonely. I'm basically just looking for a little companionship. Anyone not too put off by the above.
- Live with roommate(s)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 53 - 67
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree