(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Passion. Perfection. Contradiction.
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- I like to figure out how things work
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
I'm artistic but not crafty, outgoing while reserved, optimistic yet logical. I genuinely enjoy meeting new people and gaining new experiences. I have a habit of being overly curious, which I've grown to appreciate because it keeps me open to new ideas. Right now I'm focused on finishing my degree and pursuing a career that allows me to progress as a designer, primarily advertising and graphic design. I'm not interested in working to be successful. I'd rather work for a passion.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Family and friends visit often
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 38
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral