(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I sing at the top of my lungs at stop lights with my windows rolled down.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I vividly imagine both wonderful and horrible things happening to me
- I get restless if I have to stay home for any length of time
His 8 interests
in his own words...
I am riddled with ADHD, and I love it! I jump from one train of thought to another with no problem. I also love volunteering. It's kinda my way to relax. In fact, I actually got a tattoo of "Where Happiness Inspires Hope" which is the slogan of Give Kids the World on my back. I really enjoyed getting it (and the best part was it was my family's tattoo day! We all got different ones!). I can see how they can be addicting!
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
What he's looking for:
- 21 - 28
- Not at all
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander