(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Take a second look!
She is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
She likes people and is generally comfortable with them. She also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
She needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I am always doing new things
- I enjoy competitive conversations
Her 8 interests
in her own words...
I'm looking for someone to fall in love with. . . you know the love everyone's always told you about, the ying for my yang. I do believe there is someone for everyone. You just have to keep searching. It's like what brings you here, hope? fate? whatever your answer is for reading this, you may have found what you were always looking for I'm fortyfive & fantatastic if you need to know more just ask, or it's just another stone turned over, but I'm sure one day you will turn over the stone that makes all your dreams come true. I love to live and live to love.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- Christian / Catholic
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 40 - 55
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander