(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
- I like to work in a straightforward path toward completing the task
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
Her 15 interests
in her own words...
I've lived in Orlando for the past 20 years, long enough to consider myself a local. I work as a mental health counselor and love my job. But don't worry, I analyze people for a living, not for fun....I have no problems leaving the job behind at the end of the work day. I have two wonderful papillon puppies that I adore. I love taking them anywhere and everywhere I possibly can. Family and friends are very important to me. I truely believe when you become involved in a relationship with someone it's more then just the individual who you are becoming involved with. I would love to find someone who feels the same way and cares about our two worlds fitting together well. I love good food, good company and am usually up for a good happy hour! I'm sure there is a lot more I could say about myself but hopefully this is a good start. : )
- Live with pets
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 40
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral