(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I live in Orlando on Saturday- sunday, Work at Tampa.
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I am always looking for new experiences
His 2 interests
in his own words...
I enjoy meeting new people in Tampa.I am working here about one year. I am not the First to go to the movies with a date . as it'd be a shame to sit there and stare at a screen for a couple of hours when we could be chatting and getting acquainted with each other . I need mental stimulation - I crave it.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
What he's looking for:
- 20 - 26
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Bachelors degree