(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
day one of the rest of my life starts now.
He enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet he is firmly grounded in reality.
Because he is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, he can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
He seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet he or she has to have his level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I enjoy competitive conversations
His 4 interests
in his own words...
I eazy going and looking to experience new things with someone i can trust and care for. i am a widower and have come to understand life goes on. I am not a materealistic person and appreciate what I have. The person I am looking for should be happy in life and also appreciate what she has. I don't want to be changed or have someone play head games with me, as I won't do that to them.
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 45 - 60
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree