(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
In the end, we all die. I'm just looking for some good times between now and then.
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- It is important to respect authority
- I have a wide range of interests
in his own words...
I value intelligence, as long as it comes with wit and a reasonable amount of self-deprecation. I also admire brevity, which apparently is not one of the things this crazy Q & A is seeking. I never think in regards to the number of characters in my thoughts or feelings, and I'm annoyed by this feature of the website.
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 38 - 55
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral