(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Just out to have a good time!
He enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet he is firmly grounded in reality.
Because he is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, he can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
He seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet he or she has to have his level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- My friends would say I am very curious
His 14 interests
in his own words...
I am carefree, sarcastic, and understanding. I don't like drama or games. I am straight forward in nice guy kinda way. I love dogs and all animals. I am outgoing at times but still like to spend most nights at home. I have a job, car, 2 dogs, and a house. I am not rich (gold diggers look elsewhere), but I'm not broke. I tend to have long-term relationships, but currently just want to meet new people and play it by ear.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 21 - 35
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander