(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Cardiac Nurse seeks a special heart to repair.
She is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
She likes people and is generally comfortable with them. She also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
She needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
I am a pretty private person, which makes this very difficult for me. I am a very wise, sensitive, big-hearted,passionate lady. I am looking for a friend first. I have a great respect for intelligence.(THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE A BRAINIAC) I don't have any drama in my life and don't need any. I am a very honest person and will not tolerate dishonesty from anyone. I am a happy person, who is very easy to get along with. I am very aware of the sun-signs that I am compatible with, so this will be one of my first questions to you. There is a whole lot more to my personality, my likes, and my dislikes. One can learn alot about me in just one date. Sooo.. why not give it a try and let's see if there are any sparks.
- Live alone
- Christian / Other
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 40 - 46
- Single (never been married)
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral