(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I am a single sweet honest and open woman looking for the same in a partner that likes to have fun and do things outdoors and to cuddle.
She is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet she also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those she loves.
Because she is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, her close friends admire her. Yet her complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
She is attracted to someone who can complement her-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I tend to be cautious, but not fearful
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
Her 18 interests
in her own words...
I am a people person and outgoing but can be shy. I like anything outdoors going to the beach and playing sports but i also like to have my quiet time and like to cuddle with that special someone in my life and spending time with my kids.
- Live with kids
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 24 - 46
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral