(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Nothing happens by chance.
She is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
She likes people and is generally comfortable with them. She also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
She needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
At my stage in life, at this time, companionship is very important. Should that develope into anything more is dependent on the 2 people involved and God. I am passionate about in whom I believe , and that all things are possible to those who believe. My friends see me as someone who makes a difference. My presence is calming. I always see the positive side of every situation. My laugh is spontanious. I smile a lot. Why..you will have to find out for yourself. I am basically a people person. Sometime a mediator. I am a nurse. Retired last year. My family sees me as Mom or grandma, and all their friends follow suit. I am thankful for everything and everyone in my life.
- Live with kids
- Christian / Other
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 68 - 78
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Spiritual but not religious