(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for someone new to spend time with no drama. Good Day!
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
- I tend to be cautious, but not fearful
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
His 14 interests
in his own words...
i have a great job at the best real estate company in the world and live and work downtown. I am honest to a fault. Like to make people laugh, travel and have fun. Nearly retired and I am looking for someone to enjoy new experiences, maybe just dinner out, festivals, art shows, live music. Im honest and fun loving. just need some new suggestions.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- $150,001 to $200,000
What he's looking for:
- 35 - 50
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral