(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Easy going masculine guy. Moving to Orlando in July.
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am very empathetic
- I enjoy planning way ahead
- I tend to be cautious, but not fearful
His 8 interests
in his own words...
I am a very easy going and stable guy that is well adjusted. I am moving to Orlando from Fort Lauderdale in July for a new job. I am an educated professional with a very good career and I enjoy what I do. I am originally from Ohio, but have lived in South Florida for the last 14 years. I enjoy travel, movies, going out with friends, gym and watching a variety of sports. I don't really fit into the typical gay lifestyle. I'm not a big club/bar fan and I hate drama. Any other masculine men out there?
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 28 - 45
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral