(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Everything happens for a reason.
She tends to be traditional. She feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around her and can be fiercely protective of those she loves.
With her stoical attitude coupled with her dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, she often becomes a central and effective player in her social and business networks.
She is attracted to those who share her values; she admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy her orderly and compassionate nature.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am always looking for new experiences
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- I tend to be cautious, but not fearful
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
I spent alot of time working on my education and my career. I moved to NYC after graduation for a year of 'me time'. Now I'd really like to meet that perfect person to complete my life. I have an amazing group of friends. I would like to be with someone who has his own group of close friends but is equally as comfortable hanging out with mine. My friends would describe me as outgoing, funny, thoughtful and lots of other great adjectives :) I'm looking for a guy who is successful, thoughtful, caring and of course loves animals. A sense of humor is a must because I can be a tad sarcastic at times.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Family and friends visit often
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 40
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral