(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
The one who got away....
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
His 7 interests
in his own words...
Friends describe me as "smart, warm, generous, attentive, funny, cute, loving." I am looking for someone who likes to have fun, travel, fine dining and wants companionship. I am a working professional with my own practice. I race with the SCCA and NASA for stress relief and fun.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 52
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral