(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I'm definitely not a robot. beep.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
in his own words...
I love my job in graphic design, and especially the company I work for. This is why I'll live in Orlando probably for a long time. I bought a house here which solidifies the deal. I work harder than most during office hours, read in the evenings. I'm not a fan of TV, but I do love movies. On weekends I like to get outside. When I'm not working in the yard, I go to parks or to the ymca pool. On weekend nights I meet friends at a bar or club. I'm not a typical guy. I don't particularly like sports. That is, I enjoy playing sports but not following sports teams or scores.
- Live with pets
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 40
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious