(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
You never know!
He tends to be traditional. He feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around him and can be fiercely protective of those he loves.
With his stoical attitude coupled with his dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, he often becomes a central and effective player in his social and business networks.
He is attracted to those who share his values; he admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy his orderly and compassionate nature.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
His 4 interests
in his own words...
I would hate to bore you by telling you how wonderful I am by attaching to my name a bunch of flattering adjectives. I am sure that you have already found this about two hundred times in all the other profiles. I believe that words are cheap, but actions speak much louder, so why bother? So, why not start with a bad stuff – I am impulsive and restless at times, I can’t kill a fly, I cried twice like a girl when I watched “Notebook,” I cuss too often, and stay up way too late way too often. There is something about the nighttime that I find magic, if you will, which keeps me up working or hanging out aimlessly. Can you relate? I have little patience for flakes and fake people – those who smile while being angry on the inside, as I never know what they keep up their sleeve. How about you?
- Live with kids
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 35 - 45
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander