(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Life is about taking chances
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I think consistent routines keep life orderly and relaxing
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
in her own words...
I grew up mostly in Boston, MA, but spent my teenage years in New York. I've lived in Orlando for almost 6 years now and love it. I wouldn't change this place for anything. I am currently at UCF finishing my Bachelors in Legal Studies, I only have 4 classes left and then I'm done, well half way there since I plan to enroll in law school for the Spring 2012. I love to do fun and different things to keep me entertained, even though a classic dinner and a movie date with the right person would not bother me at all either. I am a witty short Dominican who loves to joke and just have a good time, but I also know when the fun and games need to end to make the things I want in life happen.
- Live with kids
- Live with parents
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What she's looking for:
- 22 - 35
- Not at all
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral