(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
He enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet he is firmly grounded in reality.
Because he is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, he can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
He seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet he or she has to have his level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- I am always looking for new experiences
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
His 1 interest
in his own words...
I am a self employed artist, looking for someone with a sense of adventure. I enjoy camping and cycling. Honesty is the most important quality in a good relationship. I'm looking for someone special to share my life with me and my son. We love music, especially classical.
- Live with kids
- $25,001 to $50,000
What he's looking for:
- 40 - 45
- Not at all
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral