(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
An epic adventure awaits...
She is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When she gets interested in something, she can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire her for her knowledge and innovativeness. She derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
She is drawn to those who can balance her highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am always looking for new experiences
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
Her 17 interests
in her own words...
I enjoy someone that likes to have fun, laugh, go on random outings, and most importantly wants to be my best friend. I'm pretty chill but enjoy hobbies like freediving, mountain biking, yoga, and running. I'm looking for someone with similar interests who likes big dogs. I have a huge Great Dane and he's my favorite! During the week after a long day of work I like to watch movies and TV. When it's the weekend I love running errands all over town. Going to small shops, farmers markets, grocery stores, etc. I'm very loyal and trustworthy. I live an adventurous simple life with no drama and are looking for someone who wants the same things. I'm also looking to meet new people, go new places, and do fun things.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 24 - 38
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral