(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Searching for my lost shaker of salt...
He is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When he gets interested in something, he can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire him for his knowledge and innovativeness. He derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
He is drawn to those who can balance his highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
His 16 interests
in his own words...
This is the moment I tell you something about me that will get your attention and make you fall madly, deeply in like with me. Well, I first have to decide what those things are. Is it my love of travel to pretty much anywhere, or my sense of humor that I should start with? Maybe I should state for the record, I never had a pet rock, played Dungeons and Dragons, or sat in my parents basement playing video games for hours on end. How about that I enjoy a Land Shark as much as a shiraz? Surely, these types of things are not being written on other profiles so this one must be unique. Did you just laugh at that? I think we are off to a good start. This is not all about me. It specifically says "and who your are looking for." Your turn, Let's see ...... human, sense of humor, loves life, traveling, and is as comfortable wearing a t-shirt and jeans as a cocktail dress. Let's talk .... your email or mine?
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 21 - 38
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral