(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I'm just a girl looking for a partner
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
I am professional, kind, energetic, caring and into physical fitness and a healthy lifestyle. I'm looking for a partner, someone who makes me feel loved and wants to build a life together. I really want to be a team and have tons of passion and respect for each other. I'd like to share my life with a man I consider my best friend and my match. I cannot say who that might be, but I am very open to finding him.
- Live with pets
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 32 - 39
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Protestant
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral