(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
HI my name is Brandy. I am looking for my soul mate, I think we got separated and he can't fnd me. :)
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- It is important to respect authority
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
Her 14 interests
in her own words...
I enjoy theme parks very much! I work at Universal Orlando. I love action and horror movies. I enjoy all the touristy stuff down here. (mini-golf, go-karts, hiking, etc.) I work a lot, but in my free time I enjoy spending time with friends and swimming. I am looking for someone to spend time with that will enjoy some of the same interets but who will also allow me my own space. Monogamy is a MUST! I am pretty easy-going and fun to be around. Lookig for the same, sense of humor is very important.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 40
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander