(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Turns out all men are not created equal after all.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
in his own words...
I am a very fun person who takes life's challenges with grace. I am a very sarcastic person who needs someone to keep up with me. I am a super nice person who is positive about everything no matter how bleak things might look.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 22 - 28
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral