(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
On the road to self improvement through learning and self reflection.
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
His 12 interests
in his own words...
I'm a positive person with a liberal dose of honesty. I like to laugh. I like to make others laugh. Not a comedian though. I do have a serious side. I think I have a good balance. Balance is the key. On a constant road to self improvement whether it is physical or mental. Not judgmental. We all have our paths to follow in this life and I don't think I'm an expert on how. I'm looking for someone that I have chemistry with, someone who can make me laugh and think and who is engaging and inspiring.
- Live with kids
- Christian / Catholic
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 32 - 53
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral