(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Easy going and open to almost anything. My idea of a good time is know that the person I am with is enjoying themselfs and not.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I think it is important to be direct
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
in his own words...
I am willing to meet with almost anyone as you never know what you will get until you spend time with someone. You can say anything you want but, when you spend time together you will know which lagguge you can handel. We all have that and will not always say anything about it until you spend time with them. That is fair and I like it that way.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral