(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
already trained man, free to good women
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I think consistent routines keep life orderly and relaxing
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
His 9 interests
in his own words...
I am a normal guy living with a daughter after a divorce. Pretty normal stuff for a lot of people these days. I want to find someone who will enjoy doing things with me during the week or the weekends. I enjoy being outside riding a bike, golfing or exercising. I can be lazy too and like to read or watch a movie. I am not on the go all the time. I have traveled extensively but that is not a prerequisite for dating me. Traveling to see a football game counts as much as seeing Australia in my book. Thanks for reading my profile.
- Live with kids
- Live with pets
- Christian / Catholic
- $50,001 to $100,000
What he's looking for:
- 32 - 38
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral