(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Princess seeking Prince?
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
- When I buy a new machine (like a camera, computer or car), I want to know all of its technical features
Her 14 interests
in her own words...
I am a stay at home mom and a full time student. I have my two kids half time. My passions are psychology and counseling. I am training to be a marriage and family therapist. Following this degree I would really love to continue and get my doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology. I'm freshly out of a long term relationship and not exactly sure what I am looking for.
- Live with kids
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 37
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral