(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Looking for my missing piece
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- When I buy a new machine (like a camera, computer or car), I want to know all of its technical features
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
Her 18 interests
in her own words...
I'm an outgoing, energetic single mom who is grounded, level headed and likes an eclectic mix of things. I can get dressed up when need be but am also comfortable in shorts and flip flops. I just am - just looking to live life to its fullest. I do have two boys so if you're even remotely not into kids, I'm not your girl. I prefer someone who says what they mean, and means what they say. Someone who can get up and go on the spur of the moment but also doesn't mind something planned. Basically, someone who just wants to enjoy life and not get hung up on the small things.
- Live with kids
- Live with pets
- Christian / Other
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 37 - 45
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral