(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I am a girl who is a little bit nerdy and who really likes to hang out with someone who can think for himself and have deep conversations.
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
Her 3 interests
in her own words...
I'm very nerdy and I am looking for someone who shares the same interests as me while still having his own individual interests. My ideal match is someone who is well read, independent, and someone with whom I can have interesting discussions with.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 23 - 30
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral