(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for something different.
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
His 11 interests
in his own words...
I am of average height and build. I have a little extra around the middle. I am looking for someone to share my life with. I don't need all the "bells & whistles" just something simple. I am not very good at describing my self in writing but would rather meet in person.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 60
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious