(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet she also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those she loves.
Because she is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, her close friends admire her. Yet her complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
She is attracted to someone who can complement her-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
Well let me begin by saying, "hello" to everyone. My name is Angie and I am a 33 year old woman with no children. I currently have 2 dogs and a cat who I love to death. I am very family oriented and love my twin nephews as if they were my own. I am currently a Senior Account Executive. I am originally from NYC but now live in Orlando, FL for about 7 1/2 years. If there is anything else you would like to know about me please feel free to just ask. I am a very open person.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- Every day
- Black or African American
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree