(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Single, successful guy. You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- When I wake up from a vivid dream, it takes me a few seconds to return to reality
His 15 interests
in his own words...
Left side of brain: I'm a math teacher in Orlando and have been teaching for 6 years. I got my BS (ha!) in Mathematical Sciences from Penn State and am going for my MS at UCF this fall. I love teaching and try to be a good role model for my students. I'm looking for someone sweet and well educated. Right side of brain: As a musician I've seen the US from behind my drum set. Some of the best and most important lessons I've learned were not taught to me in a classroom. I got my degree at PSU by I got my education from my adventures.
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 32
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral