(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Carpe diem "seize the day"
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- I think consistent routines keep life orderly and relaxing
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
Her 18 interests
in her own words...
I am a recently separated mother of two. My "boys" are my pride and joy. They are in college now so they are not really boys but they are my main focus in life. I am a certified work alcoholic but I also love spending time outside. Love walking, running, boating anything really that keeps me outside. I have been married for 22 years but my husband just has never understood the word faithful. So now I am trying to start a new chapter in my life without him. I am not looking for a husband or boyfriend. I really just need a get-away partner, someone that I can pick up a coffee with chat with or even a walk/running buddy. Someone I can connect with that is out of my normal social network.
- Live with kids
- Christian / LDS
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 50
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree