(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
IT IS WHAT IT IS.
She tends to be traditional. She feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around her and can be fiercely protective of those she loves.
With her stoical attitude coupled with her dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, she often becomes a central and effective player in her social and business networks.
She is attracted to those who share her values; she admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy her orderly and compassionate nature.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
in her own words...
i have been a widow now for one year. I moved out of the city where there actually is land. you cannot touch your neigbor.s house and it is still in Orlando, but not cement city. My children are grown and on thire own. I have three small dogs that keep me company,but I would like to meet a nice gentleman to include in my life.. Phone calls, movies dinning out or just reading toggrther. My husband and I owned and ran a business for many years, but I am retired now, and have lots of spare time for whatever. I weigh 120 pounds, have a good personallty and love to laugh.. Let,s get together and see if things click. If they don't, no harm no foul.
- Live with pets
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 60 - 70
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral