(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
- I like to figure out how things work
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
I am a free spirit on most days. I keep an open mind and love to learn new things. I enjoy good conversation and spending time with my favorite people. Right now I am not sure exactly what I am looking for but I am hoping to figure it out. I am attracted to people that have a sense of humor but can hold a conversion that has depth. I don't like dealing with shallowness and petty behavior, to me it is not worth it. I love to have fun and never sweat the small stuff.
- Family and friends visit often
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Auburn / Red
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral