(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Looking for that "click..."
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- I often find myself getting lost in my thoughts during the day
- When I see two people madly kissing in public, I’d rather not look
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
Honestly, I'm considering this a social experiment. I'm a graduate student in Clinical Psychology, and unfortunately the only guys I meet are undergrads in the classes I TA. :) I'd like to meet someone fun and intelligent and mature, who likes to get out of the house and socialize with other fun, intelligent people. I enjoy playing pool, board games with friends, and beach adventures!
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- Less than $25,000
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral