(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
“It is more fun with two”
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- When I buy a new machine (like a camera, computer or car), I want to know all of its technical features
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
in his own words...
My co-workers and friends say I am too nice. I don't know how describe my beliefs ideas and feelings in a few short paragraph. What I can do is tell you what I have learned in life. Giving of yourself to help other is what being human is all about. Having too much stuff means it is time for a yard sale. All you really need is a few close friends. Life is better with two, I would like to find someone to share in the journey of life!
- Live with kids
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 40 - 57
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral