(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
The grass would be greener, if you took care of your yard.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- When I see two people madly kissing in public, I’d rather not look
- I often find myself getting lost in my thoughts during the day
His 9 interests
in his own words...
We have 70 years here, might as well enjoy it. I think independent from the status quo and, when I came to the realization that following others' life paths isn't for me; I began to really enjoy my own life. I'm grounded but, spontaneous and I want a counterpart to balance that.
- Live alone
- Not Religious
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Black or African American
What he's looking for:
- 19 - 26
- A few times a week
- Every day
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree