(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for a best friend...
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
His 13 interests
in his own words...
I'm a displaced New Yorker. I'm honest (sometimes brutally), driven and focused. I'm a serial entrepreneur, learn from my own mistakes, enjoy new technology, cheering for my favorite teams, dining out and going to bars. I'd love to find a spontaneous, funny, beautiful, driven, romantic, thoughtful, caring, family-oriented woman....who doesn't mind that I'm a Yankee fan, can deal with my sarcasm, and loves city life. I love a good craft beer, how I feel after working out, big dogs, and learning something new daily. I always need to laugh!!!
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 21 - 30
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral