(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Hi, I am trying the introduction weekend with chemistry.com
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am always looking for new experiences
- My friends would say I am very curious
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
Her 8 interests
in her own words...
I am looking to enjoy sharing each day with a partner and enjoying shared interests. I am transitioning from being a performing and teaching musician to medical tech and business by getting new college degrees. I get to decide what I want to be when I grow up, again! Much of my work is online, so I can pretty much live anywhere in Florida.
- Live alone
- Live with roommate(s)
- Not Religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 50 - 64
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral